Our Blueberry Icy Pole is a delicious, healthy immune-boosting snack that you can make at home. Blueberries and green tea are full of antioxidants and the mint provides antiseptic and antibacterial properties. Enjoy and stay healthy!
- 2 / organic green tea bags
- 125 ml / Boiling water
- 250 ml / Organic bio-dynamic apple juice
- 1 tablespoon / Lime juice
- 100 g / Blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup / Mint leaves, roughly chopped
1.Place tea bags and boiling water together in a bowl. Allow tea to steep for 4-5 minutes. Remove bags and allow tea to cool. Add apple and lime juice.
2. Place blueberries into a bowl and lightly crush with a fork. Place a spoonful into each iceblock mould. Sprinkle with mint. Pour over cooled green tea mixture. Transfer to the freezer to set.
3. Remove from moulds and serve immediately