Competition Terms & Conditions
The Eden Health Retreat Giveaway is offered subject to the terms and conditions set out below “Terms and Conditions”.
Who can enter?
Entry is only available to residents of Australia who are aged 18 years or older.
Employees, officers and contractors (and their Immediate Families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible.
How to Enter
1. Entrants must place an order for the Goodness Granola on the Eden Health Retreat website (https://edenhealthretreat.com.au/product/eden-goodness-granola/) between Monday, July 12 and midnight Monday, August 30 2021. Every customer will be automatically entered in the draw to win.
2. For an additional three entries, entrants can take a photo of their most beautifully plated Goodness Granola and share it to Instagram with the hashtag #goodnessgranolabowl and tagging @eden_health_retreat in the caption. The Goodness Granola packaging must be visible in the photo to be valid.
3. The entry period ends midnight August 30 2021.
4. Winners will be drawn Monday, September 6 2021.
The Prize is a twin 3-night-stay retreat in the Premier Suite at Eden Health Retreat, Currumbin Valley, Queensland.
Only one winner will be drawn.
All accommodation and meals are included in your prize. Additional spa treatments are not included.
Winners are liable for their own costs for transport to and from Eden Health Retreat. However, if the winner is flying into Coolangatta Airport, complementary airport transfers will be provided.
Terms and Conditions
1. The total retail prize value is $4,860 (AUD).
- The prize is available for use only by Australian residents over the age of 18.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash or other forms of credit and no refunds will be issued for the value of the voucher if travel plans are cancelled or altered. All costs above the value of the voucher including any change or cancellation fees are the responsibility of the customer.
- Notification and claiming the Prize. Following the Prize draw, the winner will be notified using the contact details provided by the Entrant. The winning Entrant has 48 hours from the time and date of the notification being sent to respond, provide proof of eligibility and claim the Prize. If the Prize is not claimed by the winning Entrant within this time frame, the Prize will be redrawn and any previous winners will forgo all claims to the Prize.
- The Prize Voucher is valid for 12 months from the date it is issued, and will therefore expire on September 6, 2022. The Prize must be redeemed by the Expiry Date.
- All bookings are subject to availability at the time of booking and at the retreat’s discretion depending on the level of occupancy. All applicable booking terms and conditions apply.
- This Prize will be deemed fully used once a qualifying booking has been made and confirmed to be available. If changes to the booking are required due to unforeseen circumstances, the winner will be allowed to postpone their stay to another date within the 12 month period.
- Changes or Cancellation may incur charges from Airlines or other Suppliers. The customer is responsible to pay any such charges and the Prize cannot be applied to any additional costs associated with changes or cancellations to the original booking requested by the customer.
- The Prize is not, exchangeable, replaceable or refundable for cash or credit and can only be used as specified.
- Terms and conditions of this offer are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of Eden Health Retreat.
- Proof of age and residency may be required to claim the prize and is at the discretion of Eden Health Retreat.
- Eden Health Retreat reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice and at any stage during the promotion.
- All Prize winners to acknowledge that minor improvements at Eden Health Retreat may still be under way at time of Prize collection. It is an acknowledgement of accepting your Prize that any social media posts do not reflect negatively on these ongoing improvements. Minor improvements may include landscaping and minor disruptions from tradespeople.
- A person who enters the Eden Health Retreat competition may be required by Eden Health Retreat in its absolute discretion to participate in any promotional activities selected by Eden Health Retreat for the benefit of Eden Health Retreat.
- Any person participating in the Prize at Eden Health Retreat must not participate in any media activities (including without limitation any activity involving radio, print, television or the internet) for the purpose of, or which involves, discussing, commenting on, expressing a view of or giving an account of Eden Health Retreat without the prior written consent of Eden Health Retreat.
- A person who participates in the Prize must express a positive view (and refrain from expressing a negative or disparaging view) of Eden Health Retreat and anything in relation to the Prize.
- Eden Health Retreat may publicise, broadcast or otherwise disclose the name, character, likeness, statements or any recording of the voice of a person who enters the Eden Health Retreat competition in advertising or promotional activities. Eden Health Retreat may promote or advertise that a winner has won a Prize in any form and in any medium it thinks fit.
See http://www.edenhealthretreat.com for full details.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”) and New Zealand. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Eden Health Retreat (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Eden Health Retreat is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Eden Health Retreat’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Eden Health Retreat; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- Eden Health Retreat collects claimants’/entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the claimant/entrant may not be able to participate in the promotion. Eden Health Retreat will not disclose this information to anyone other than contractors who provide services to Eden Health Retreat for the purposes of conducting this promotion unless compelled or permitted by law. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. As per the relevant Privacy Legislation, a request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to Eden Health Retreat.
Eden Health Retreat will operate under the COVID Safe Principles outlined in the Queensland Tourism and Accommodation Industry COVID Safe Plan. Please note that this is subject to change at any time.