We’re giving 100 people the opportunity to press pause and reset with a free stay at our five-star health retreat. Restore your mind, body and spirit in our breathtaking retreat nestled in the heart of the Currumbin Valley and be the first to experience our stunning new renovations.
- Win one of 100 free stays at Australia’s best health retreat.
- Total giveaway valued at $500,000.
- Select either a 6-night stay or one of two 3-night stays.
- Winners announced November 6th.
Enter using the form below for your chance to win an unforgettable getaway at Australia’s longest-running five-star health retreat.
All you need to do is:
- Log in so that we can contact you if you win!
- Select your stay so we can assign you to a time that best suits you.
- Tell us why you would like to Escape to Eden in 25 words or less.
- Complete more options for a greater chance to win.
We can’t wait to welcome you through our gates once again.
See you soon,
Competition Terms & Conditions
The Escape to Eden Giveaway is offered subject to the terms and conditions set out below “Terms and Conditions”.
Who can enter?
Entry is only available to residents of Australia who are aged 18 years or older.
Employees, officers and contractors (and their Immediate Families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible.
How to Enter
1. Entrants must enter via the Eden Health Retreat website (www.edenhealthretreat.com.au)
2. Entrants must complete the online entry form and fill in all required fields.
3. The promotion ends midnight Thursday 5 November 2020.
4. Winners drawn Friday 6 November 2020.
The prize is a stay for one person at Eden Health Retreat, Currumbin Valley, Queensland.
Prizes include single and twin share retreat packages at Eden Health Retreat. Six-night package prizes will check in on November 22nd . Three-night package prizes will check in on either November 29 th or Dec 2nd.
All accommodation styles will be used and winners will be allocated to each style randomly.
All accommodation and meals, including a $200 treatment voucher are included in your prize.
Winners are liable for their own costs for transport to and from Eden Health Retreat or Coolangatta Airport where a complimentary shuttle bus service is available for winners.
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize is available for use only by Australian residents over the age of 18.
2. The prize is not exchangeable for cash or other forms of credit and no refunds will be issued for the value of the voucher if travel plans are cancelled or altered. All costs above the value of the voucher including any change or cancellation fees are the responsibility of the customer.
3. Notification and claiming the Prize. Following the Prize draw, the winner will be notified using the contact details provided by the Entrant. The winning Entrant has 48 hours from the time and date of the notification being sent to respond, provide proof of eligibility and claim the Prize. If the Prize is not claimed by the winning Entrant within this time frame, the Prize will be redrawn and any previous winners will forgo all claims to the Prize.
4. The Prize Voucher is only valid on the date outlined in The Prize.
5. This Prize will be deemed fully used once a qualifying booking has been made and confirmed to be available. The Prize will not be reinstated, refunded or replaced, even in the event that the reservation is cancelled or changed.
6. The Prize is not, exchangeable, replaceable or refundable for cash or credit and can only be used as specified.
7. Terms and conditions of this offer are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of Eden Health Retreat.
8. Proof of age and residency may be required to claim the prize and is at the discretion of Eden Health Retreat
9. Eden Health Retreat reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice and at any stage during the promotion.
See https://www.edenhealthretreat.com.au for full details.
General Terms and Conditions 1. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”) and New Zealand. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Eden Health Retreat (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
2. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Eden Health Retreat is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Eden Health Retreat’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Eden Health Retreat; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
3. Eden Health Retreat collects claimants’/entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the claimant/entrant may not be able to participate in the promotion. Eden Health Retreat will not disclose this information to anyone other than contractors who provide services to Eden Health Retreat for the purposes of conducting this promotion unless compelled or permitted by law. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. As per the relevant Privacy Legislation, a request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to Eden Health Retreat.