These delicious little cupcakes are the perfect snack if you’re craving something sweet minus the overload of calories.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20-25 minutes
1 cup mashed pear
1 cup coconut sugar
1 and ¾ cups spelt flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp bicarb soda
4 tbsp milk
1) Preheat oven to 180 degrees and prepare 12 cupcake cases
2) Sift together spelt flour and baking powder
3) Mix milk and bicarb together
4) Using an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar
5) Add 1 egg at a time mixing well
6) Mix in mashed pear
7) With a wooden spoon, fold in spelt flour and milk alternately
8) Divide mixture evenly into cupcake cases
9) Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
10) Allow to cool then serve.